One thing I think everyone ... no, wait, TWO things I think everybody appreciates about Leeann is her, well, er, um ... I'm talking of course about her smile and her laugh. Geez. What did you think I was talking about!?! Pervs. Oh, what the hell... How can you NOT mention these things when we're talking about Leeann!?!
Which brings me to this particular photo. It was taken in the summer of 2007 while we were on vacation in the Outer Banks. We were visiting Jockey's Ridge State Park near Kitty Hawk -- home to the largest sand dunes on the East Coast. Tragically, a family from Des Moines mistook Leeann's breasts for a portion of the park. They were beginning to make the trek from one mighty peak to the other when they apparently slipped "into the void." They have not been heard from since.

2 comments:
I wonder how long it will take for one of you to point out that I peed my pants here.
HA! Well, that Depends.
Post a Comment