Seriously....

She's really damn old.

Monday, February 11, 2008

The old gray mare ain't what she used to be...

Ok, I have clearly been too busy of late because I have yet to pen an outrageous top 10 list or other ageist commentary about my almost-as-old-as-me spouse. The best will have to wait 'till later, when I have time to ponder how best to mock her in ways that only someone who has been dating her or married to her since roughly 1981 can (and will). But meanwhile, let me just say that I spent a good hour Sunday morning serving as Leeann's colorist, due primarily to the fact that her hair -- which was a luminescent, and natural, shade of blond when I first fell in love with her -- is starting to look more and more like an episode of the Golden Girls. Thankfully, two bottles of red hair coloring was able to hide her shame. At least for another month or two. Babe, don't feel bad. At least you have yours ...

No comments: