Top 10 things that will be overheard on the streets of New York on the weekend of Feb. 29th:
(editor's note: It is best to read Vols. I and II in numerical order. Also, the reference in No. 8 is to broads, as in women, and not to girth. Just wanted to make that clear. Love ya, pumpkin!)
10. Hon, remember when you could get all the way across before the sign switched to "Don’t walk?"
9. No time for breakfast – I gotta Prada
8. Look Leeann, they named a street after you – Broadway!
7. For the last time, I don’t need your help crossing the street!
6. I don’t care what you say, I am not getting into a cab with her after the cheese course
5. This drink comes with a free scrunchy to hold your hair back
4. Shut up and watch your play – there are children starving for culture in Duluth!
3. By my calculations, Leeann left about $200 worth of foie gras, truffles and gin on the floor of that cab
2. Sorry, but I spent all of our bail money on Gucci
And the No. 1 thing that will be overheard on the streets of New York the weekend of Feb. 29th:
1. Thanks for the offer, sir, but Mr. Letterman doesn’t need help with tonight’s top 10 list.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment