skip to main | skip to sidebar

Leeann Is Old

Seriously....

She's really damn old.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Then and now...

Then: Yelled cheers from the sidelines while waving pom pons.
Now: Yells "Cheers!" just before passing out drunk.
Posted by Paul Adams at 6:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (18)
    • ▼  February (18)
      • Previously Unreleased Images
      • Birthday week
      • LIO Weekend Oscar-Nominated Movie Titles
      • Cutest. Couple. Ever.
      • Drinking game schedule for New York...
      • Dunes? Boobs. Boobs? Dunes.
      • If You're Selling, I'm Buying
      • When We Were Young (But I Was Younger)
      • Then and now...
      • Then and now, revisited:
      • Top 10, Volume II
      • Then and Now:
      • Top 10, Volume I
      • The old gray mare ain't what she used to be...
      • Get. Out.
      • Leeannisms
      • What Can I Say?
      • Let's Get This Party Started, People!

Contributors

  • Jason Skog
  • Paul Adams
  • doug harrison
  • kaks