
Welcome to my new Picture of the Day* feature, intended to bring you the very best of LA: her hair, her clothes, her highs, her lows, and of course, her man. To start, let's travel back to 1998. Leeann, then 30, threw a wedding shower for me at her Lakeside home. She would be serving brunch, she told me -- Three Leek Quiche. I remember thinking, Why just the three leeks? Won't there be a lot of us? It turned out to be Brie Leek Quiche...which I guess made more sense, though I'm not sure I had tried brie before that (remember, I was just 19). At least I knew how to make fried rice (ahem).
*Or whenever I feel like it.

1 comment:
oh my gosh, i love this new feature. i'm hoping it involves only ATTRACTIVE pictures of me. i also had to laugh about three leek quiche. hehehe.
Post a Comment